Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Nicholas' First Tooth!

For several weeks he's been drooling, biting everything he can, and having some cold symptoms. On Wednesday I felt two little lumps on his bottom gum so I knew they were his teeth (although I thought it was too early for teething).  And yesterday (8/26/10) Nicholas just cut his first tooth! It's so cute!!!! I think the second one is cutting soon too.
I haven't been able to take a photo yet since it's really tiny, but I can't wait to do so.
So for now, just another cute pic of my handsome baby!

IMG_5353


O primeiro dentinho do Nicholas comecou aparecer! Por semanas ele tem babado, mordendo tudo, e com sintomas de resfriado. Na quarta, eu senti a gengiva dele meio durinha e imaginei que seria os dentinhos, apesar que achei que era muito cedo pros dentes apontarem Mas, ontem, o dentinho aparaceu. E acho que o segundo logo logo vai aparecer tambem.

No comments:

Post a Comment