- We got pregnant!
- I graduated!
- Finally got the house of our dreams!
- Time with mom for 6 months!
- I got some close friends, and although they don't live close, they're very close to my heart!
- My hubby and I are even more in love!
- Good health!
- We went to the Lakers game during playoffs!
- 5th wedding anniversary in the paradise: Caribe, baby!
- We got cable!
- Many moments of good laughs!
- Many good tears!
- Few bad tears!
- I met talented and wonderful new people!
- and so many other things....
I thank the Sovereign for all the goodies of 2009!
Now, for 2010:
"Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity. . ." Ephesians 5:15-16.
In my morning prayer, I was looking for a verse for the new year. I hope as the new adventures come in 2010, I'll have the wisdom to let Christ shine on me, making the most of every opportunity that I might face through my journey. I pray to be wise as a woman, as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter, as an artist, as a friend, and as a member of my society.
May 2010 be full of wonderful surprises to everyone!!!!
Happy New Year!