Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye 2009! Welcome 2010!

2009 was a great year! So many wonderful things happened! Here are some:

- We got pregnant!

- I graduated!

- Finally got the house of our dreams!

- Time with mom for 6 months!

- I got some close friends, and although they don't live close, they're very close to my heart!

- My hubby and I are even more in love!

- Good health!

- We went to the Lakers game during playoffs!

- 5th wedding  anniversary in the paradise: Caribe, baby!

- We got cable!

- Many moments of good laughs!

- Many good tears!

- Few bad tears!

- I met talented and wonderful new people!

- and so many other things....

I thank the Sovereign for all the goodies of 2009!


Now, for 2010:


"Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity. . ." Ephesians 5:15-16.


In my morning prayer, I was looking for a verse for the new year. I hope as the new adventures come in 2010, I'll have the wisdom to let Christ shine on me, making the most of every opportunity that I might face through my journey. I pray to be wise as a woman, as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter, as  an artist, as a friend, and as a member of my society.


May 2010 be full of wonderful surprises to everyone!!!!


Happy New Year!








2009 foi um otimo ano:

- Engravidamos!

- Me formei!

- Finalmente compramos a casa dos nossos sonhos !

- Tempo com minha mae por 6 mesess!

- Novas amizades que apesar de morarem longe, estao no meu coracao!

- Marido e eu estamos mais apaixonados!

- Saude!

- Fomos no jogo dos Lakers durante as finais!

- Niver de casamento no Caribe, baby!

- Colocamos cable na tv!

- Boas risadas!

- Boas lagrimas!

- Poucas lagrimas de dor!

- Conheci pessoas talentosas e maravilhosas!

- e muito mais....

Obrigada Deus por todas as coisas de 2009!


Agora para 2010:

Efesios 5:15-16

Escolhi esse verso pra ter comigo durante o ano novo! Que eu tenha sabedoria pra deixar Jesus brilhar em mim, aproveitanto cada oportunidade. Oro pra que eu seja sabia como mulher esposa, mae, filha, amiga, artista, e como membra da sociedade.

Que 2010 seja cheio de surpresas boas!

Feliz Ano Novo!









No comments:

Post a Comment