Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer time!

Hey You all! I hope you're having a wonderful summer (or winter if you are bellow the Equator line:) We're doing good here in a hot summer by the beach! No complains :) I've been pretty busy traveling all over, playing with my little guy, and working on some exciting projects for the near future. But I'd like to stop by just to say hi and let you all know that soon this blog will be combined with the (upcoming) Suzan Turner Photography's website. It's something that I've been spending a lot of time on and can't wait to see what you guys think! So, stay tuned!

And here some pics of my lil guy enjoying the Aquarius in Barcelona!




 





1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos again, Suzan--love them! In Columbus as I check out your blog, but will be on the Greyhound bus heading home here in just a couple of hours. Love you. We'll be in touch...

    ReplyDelete