Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

For my fellow actors...


Check out the Professional Artists Workshop. I have a friend attending and she said many good things about it.  It's located at the Attic Theatre in Culver City, 5429 Washington Blvd. There is a Monday night class and a Wednesday night class which are both held from 7pm-11pm; however, the Monday night class is for artists who are a little more advanced and booking acting jobs on a consistent basis; the wednesday night class is for all different levels of acting. They also have a musical artists workshop for singers and for actors who want to sing. The price is also good, $200 for every four weeks. (as an actor you've got to invest in yourself!!!) So, you should definitely give it a try if you are serious in becoming a professional actor.

And if you need head shots, www.suzanturnerphotography.com hehehe...




No comments:

Post a Comment