Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nicholas' 1st Christmas

After a fun and loud Christmas Eve with delicious food and silly games with friends we had our quiet and sweet Christmas morning!!! Nicholas had so much fun opening his gifts!

Going for the big one!

Gift from tia Hellen and tio Geann




Hubby surprised me with a camcorder! 








Not happy that Lakers lost

At night we were brave enough to leave our warm and cozy nest to see some Christmas light.








Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Happy B-day Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment