Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Friday, October 9, 2009

So I decide to blog...

Yes, I'm blogging! I'm opening my life as a book, so you can read it! The reason behind it is because I want to share this wonderful stage of my life with those that care enough to come here and read it!
Family and friends have been asking me how I'm doing with my pregnancy... and it's been hard to keep everyone informed, so here you'll be able to follow me, to laugh with me or at me, share some tears of joy or frustration, or just see life the way I see. I'll be writing in two languages, at least I'll try my best to do so, English for my people in America and Portuguese for my people back home!

Sim, eu estou fazendo um blog! Estou abrindo minha vida como um livro para que voce possa ler! A razao por de tras disso e porque eu quero compartilhar esse momento especial da minha vida com aqueles que se importam o bastante pra vim aqui e ler. Familia e amigos tem me preguntado como eu tenho passado com minha gravidez... e esta sendo dificil manter todos atualizados, por isso aqui voce podera me acompanhar, dar risadas comigo ou de mim, compartilhar algumas lagrimas de alegria ou frustracao, ou somente ver a vida do jeito que eu a vejo. Estarei escrevendo em duas linguas, pelo menos tentando o melhor que posso, Ingles para os meus gringos e Portugues paro o meu povao!

No comments:

Post a Comment