Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bath+Nicholas = Super Cute

Nicholas just loves relaxing in a warm bath while "tasting" his sweet hand (really, it seems like there is sugar on them). When it's time to get out, oh boy... this little dude complains... he lets you know that he's not done yet :)

IMG_5432
IMG_5433
IMG_5430
IMG_5439

PS: Today my dear friend Flavynha made Nicholas laugh out loud... it was so cute!!! It was the first time he's done that. He smiled and giggled many times before, but today was sort like an outburst of laughter!!!! Keith and I was so amazed that we started laughing too.... the problem was we had to retain ourselves cause it was in the middle of the service!
So, tia Flavynha, Nicholas loves hanging out with you! I guess all the talk you did when he was in my belly paid off! hahaha... lov u girl!


Nicholas adora relaxar dentro da banheira com agua morninha e ficar comendo a mao que parece que tem acucar de tanto que ele chupa. Quando e hora de sair, esse moleque reclama que so!

PS: Hoje minha amiga Flavyinha fez o Nicholas da gargalhada!!! Foi a coisa mais linda! Foi a primeira vez que ele fez isso. Ele ja deu risada e sorrisos, mas dessa vez foi gargalhada alta! Keith e eu ficamos bobos e comecamos a rir tambem,,, so que tivemos que nos conter porque foi no meu do culto!
Entao, tia Flavynha, Nicholas adora brincar com voce! Acho que o papo que voce batia com ele enquanto ele estava na minha barriga funcionou!!! hahaha... um xeru!

No comments:

Post a Comment