Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Church Retreat - Mojacar 2011

Last weekend we had a church retreat in Mojacar, a beatiful village with wonderful views. It was an amazing time where together with other churches we praised the Lord, enjoyed our brothers and sisters in Christ, had a lot of fun, and ate like crazy - free buffet for all meals, can you believe it!!!!!

While I was there, the pastor asked me to take some photos and though I didn't have my professional camera with me, my faithful rebel 450D camera took care of the job (Note to myself, next time, take all my gear).


We had a wonderful worship team.







We had great speakers!

Our Talented Theatre Group.

Great Actors





And the kids also performed a beautiful dance.




 Nicholas had so much fun playing with his friends.



 My good friends.





Almost everybody from the group. 

 Me and Gina, going home.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing pictures of your weekend, Suzan--looks like it all had a wonderful time. And little Nicholas--my, my...cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete