Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Missing Vozinha

My mom went back to Brazil yesterday and we're already missing her! Even Keith said: "Wow, I'm sad... your mom is not here anymore!"
 So to remember the good times a special photo of her and Nicholas playing!

this pic is for you mae!

IMG_5513

PS: Grandpa and Grandma Turner are coming!!! Looking forward to have some fun!!!
Minha mae foi embora ontem e ja estamos com saudade! Ate o Keith disse: "Uau, toh triste, sua mae nao tah aqui mais!"

Entao pra recordar os bons momentos uma foto especial dela com o Nicholas brincando!

Essa foto eh pra vc mae!

No comments:

Post a Comment