Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Looking Good!

We had a couples weekend at our church and it was very fun! We had great workshops and a formal dinner so the gals got to dressed up! It was my first time after my pregnancy wearing a formal dress... man, it was so hard to find some thing that'd fit my upper body and allow to breastfeed at the same time. That's the problem with most of my clothes lately. They don't fit at the "feeding area" or if they fit I can't wear it cause there is no access to my hungry baby! Plus, if baby decides to sleep, the feeding area increases in size even more, (since there is no hungry baby emptying it) meaning a normal outfit becomes tighter and "things" start to popping out by their own! Anyway, here are some pics of some couples looking good.

IMG_6849
IMG_6799
IMG_6791
IMG_6804
IMG_6846
 



IMG_6801






Tivemos um encontro de casal na nossa igreja que foi bem lega! Teve palestras e um jantar a gala. Foi minha primeira vez usando roupa formal depois da gravidez... e meu, como foi dificil encontrar algo que servisse no busto e que desse pra amamentar ao mesmo tempo. Esse e um problema que enfrento ultimamente com a maioria das minhas roupas. Elas nao servem no busto ou se servem nao tem acesso pro bebe mamar. Alem disso, se o bebe decide dormir e nao mamar, o tamanho aumenta e uma roupa normal se torna apertada e "coisas" comecam pular fora do vestido!
Bom, mas aqui estao algumas fotos dos casai na festa!

No comments:

Post a Comment