Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Maternity Shoot

Hellen and Gean are expecting a cute girl (How do I know she is cute? Just look at them and you'll agree their baby will for sure be cute!) We had our mini photo shoot for their baby shower invitation. Now I think is gonna be very hard to choose one pic for the card. They all turned out so good!
I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see our lil Savanna! (Is it how you guys gonna spell it? If not, sorry: )

IMG_6913

IMG_6916

IMG_6919

IMG_6920bw

IMG_6926bw

IMG_6929bw

IMG_6937bw

IMG_6936

IMG_6946

IMG_6947

IMG_6950

IMG_6943
IMG_6930bw

1 comment:

  1. Baby eu amei as fotos!!!!!! thank you so much por ter tirado e colocado elas no seu blog... i was so happy and excited about it.. thank u.. agora quero ver se eu consigo copiar e por no meu orkut pra minha familia ver!!!! it was so sweet. nossa I wish Geann was home so he could see it too. ele tbm vai amar!!!!! OBrigadao amiga!!!!! u are the best!!! beijao e da um cheiro nesse nicolas gostosao. please poe mas fts dele to com saudades.

    Love u guys,

    Hellen

    ReplyDelete