Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

In Spain they celebrate Mother's Day on first Sunday of May, so it was last weekend. Well since we didn't know it, we're celebrating today as in USA and in Brazil!
My hubby and baby made me a special breakfast with pancakes and omelette! Yum! It was delicious! And gave me a handmade  bag (He knows how I love them). I also got many wonderful hugs from my sweet boy! I was lil busy yesterday working on his birthday decorations for next week that I didn't spend much time with him. So today he was all sugar sugar with mommy! So cute, he literally hugged me and stayed still for couple seconds. Best gift ever!

So for all the moms out there, here are some digital flowers!!!! Photos taken at Royal Botanic Garden in Edinburgh.

Happy Mother's Day!








PS: Mae, te amo!!!! Feliz dia das Maes!!!!!




Na Espanha se comemora o dia das maes no primeiro domingo de maio. Como nao sabiamos, estamos comemorando hoje como nos EUA e no Brasil.

Meu marido fez um cafe da manha bem americano que estava uma delicia: panquecas doce e omelete, e me deu uma bolsa de pano que amei. Ele sabe como gosto dessas bolsas! Tambem ganhei muitos abracos do meu gatinho porque ontem eu estava ocupada com os preparativos para festinha dele de um aninho, que nao passei muito tempo com ele, entao hoje ele estava todo carente e carinhoso, me abracando o tempo todo. Uma delicia! Melhor presente!

E para todas as mamaes algumas flores digitais! Fotos foram tiradas no Real Jardim Botanico de Edimburgo.

Feliz dia das Maes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment