Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rancho Cucamonga Wedding: Mario & Isabel


"She is gorgeous" he said with a big smile as he described his bride. Mario and Isabel is a fabulous couple crazy for each other! They tied the knot in Rancho Cucamonga among their beloved ones!
Congratulations to you guys! Many thanks for letting me be part of this special moment in your lives!

mario-isabela1 mario-isabela3 mario-isabela4 mario-isabela6 mario-isabela9 mario-isabela10 mario-isabela11 mario-isabela13 mario-isabela4-2 mario-isabela14 mario-isabela25 mario-isabela26 mario-isabela27 mario-isabela28 mario-isabela29 mario-isabela32 mario-isabela35 mario-isabela36 mario-isabela39 mario-isabela40 mario-isabela41 mario-isabela50 mario-isabela51 mario-isabela53 mario-isabela56

2 comments: