Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hiking Time!!! (Trilha!!!!)


On Saturday, we went hiking at Mt Baldy! Spectacular views! California is just an amazing state! I'm so blessed to live here! We got breath taken mountains and beautiful beaches (of course, not like the Caribbean and Brazilian ones, but they’re nice too). There is no way to not fall in love with it! I felt so good taking the time to contemplate God's creation, it always helps me to appreciate His majesty and creativity!

No sabado, fomos fazer trilha no Monte Baldy! Vista espetacular! California e simplesmente um estado incrivel! E muita bencao viver aqui. Temos montanhas de tirar o folego e praias lindas (e claro que nao sao como as do Caribe e as do Brazil, mas elas sao boas tambem). Nao tem como nao se apaixonar! Me senti tao bem ao contemplar a criacao de Deus. Isso sempre me ajuda a apreciar Sua majestade e criatividade!





No comments:

Post a Comment