Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wanna give up? Watch this! Quer desisitir? Assista isso!

"If I fail I try again and again and again . . .  it's not the end. It matters how you're gonna finish. Are you going to finish strong?" That's the Strength I talked about in my last post! No matter how hard things can be, God gives us strengh to overcome them!

"Se eu falhar, tentatrei novamente e novamente e novamente. . . Nao e o fim. O que importa e como voce vai terminar. Voce terminara forte?" Essa e a forca que falei no meu ultimo post! Nao importa o quao dificil as coisas sao, Deus nos da a forca pra supera-las!



No comments:

Post a Comment