Welcome to My World!

IMG_6598
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Suzan Mayumi Turner. I'm a happy stay at home (expat) mom who does photography and theatre every time I get a chance. Here you'll find some glimpses of my life (now in Spain), my art, and my work. Feel free to drop me a line or two. I'd love to hear from you and make new friends!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome to the world, Gabriel! Ben vindo ao mundo, Gabriel!


This big guy was only 6 days old. He was born weighing 11 pounds. He is so cute and I had so much fun during the photo shoot thanks to Ana and Marconi. May God always bless your family!

Esse bebe tinha somente 6 dias de vida. Ele nasceu pesando 11 libras. Ele e tao fofo e eu me diverti tanto durante o a sessao de fotos gracas a Ana e ao Marconi! Que Deus sempre abencoe sua familia!


No comments:

Post a Comment